Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrapping

Well....I finally finished my Cicistampers challenge #5, which was a scrapbook layout that Juanita chose. I had it done I thought then I showed it to Christi (MamaPeep) and all she could say was that "I like the layout". Well...that made me go back in there today and switch out a couple of the photo's and add some stuff to it....I still don't think it's my greatest...But I think I am happy with it. Scrapbook pages are not flowing yet. I am really used to doing cards. But a challenge is a challenge.


I also did a Bella color challenge. Pink, Turquoise, Olive Green and Gray. I would not usually pick these colors so it was definately a challenge....but I think it turned out pretty good.

Thank you Christi for sharing....I do not know what I would do without you.

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

Mom! I love the changes you made to your layout! It looks great! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. :( You know I can be painfully truthful. And thank you SO much for doing the Bella challenge-you're the ONLY one that has. *sigh* Awesome job on both!