Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Christi

Christi made me two beautiful Mothers day cards. One from her and Shawna and one from my grandbaby's......How sweet is that. What a lovely day! I love my family more than words can say.


This is my mothers day card for Teena....she has always loved unicorns. I love my big Sis.

I love the way this card for my mom's mothers day card. Love you Mama.

Shawna my little sunshine. I love this stamp. It makes me happy like my Shawna does. Love you.



Christi has ALWAYS loved elephants so when I seen this stamp of course I think of her. I did this with a color challenge....pink, red, grey or black. I love the way this card turned out. I am proud. Love you babygirl.....Happy Birthday!

Today is my baby girl's b-day......I have seen her grown into such a lovely lady. She is also my friend and my sister in Christ {thanks God}. I was 18 and a 1st time mother 28 years ago. It is soo amazing to have children and watch them grow up....grow up along side them if the truth be know. I have always been so very thankful to have been Christi and Shawna's mama. I always prayed that God would help me be a good mom....I fell without that grace from the Lord. Life is such a journey...and who knows how long we have on this earth....I am not totally sure what all of it is for but I know and have a hope in the Lord.





Happy Mothers Day!

Today is also Mothers Day. I hope that my mother felt honored today....I love her so very much...just like she tells me...more that she knows. I made a spagetti dinner and had my Mother & Father, Christi & Todd, Shawna & David, Jaden, Eric, Peyton & Dylan. I love them all. It was so very good to have my family together.

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

It was a fantastic day wasn't it? You guys really did make me feel so special. I love you Mom and thank you so much for who you are!