Thursday, August 20, 2009

TOO Much!

I have had soo much going on.....I have not even been motivated to do anything creative.

Life is just so fast and furious. The economy is so bad right now and I know too many people that are out of work right now. My brother in law Steve, One of my best friends Husband Tommy, One of my co-workers wife Darla, Another good friend of mine Laura and my son in law's job is unsure if it will continue after Dec. So I pray for everyone out of work. And I hope that things will get turned around really soon.

We are getting together this week to hopefully get some Mojo going on. Christi, Teena, Ana & Juanita for a swap at my house.

Well cheers to everyone.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

We are going to have SO much fun on Saturday! I can't wait!! :)

I hope things get better soon too. Just keep praying and trusting in God. :)